Powered by Blogger.

ZYIA Active


Ladies, have you heard of ZYIA Active yet??  It is an amazing new activewear (or "athleisure-wear" company and the clothes are AH-MAZING!!!  The quality is just as good, or better in my opinion, than Lululemon or Athleta.  And, it is a direct sales company.  I think that is pretty amazing, and I will explain why.

Instead of opening brick and mortar stores, they will sell the clothes exclusively through their style reps.  You can order directly from us, through our online stores, or host a party for you and a few friends (in home or online) and you will have the opportunity to earn up to $150 in free clothing and up to 4 additional 50% off items.  When is the last time Lulu or Athleta said, bring your friends with you to shop and we will give you free clothes??

I signed up immediately to become a Rep, because I LIVE in activewear!  I loved the style of the clothes offered and knew this was the perfect fit for me -  an additional income stream that supplements my health coaching.  

I received my starter kit and I could not be more in LOVE with the company and the clothes! When my package arrived, I unboxed it live on my Facebook page.  You can watch it here and see all the items I got in my kit.  The exciting part is that you can order everything to your size, so you can wear all the items!! 




I want you all to see how amazing these pieces are on. 

First up, the joggers! They are AMAZING and unlike any other jogger material that I have seen.  Stretchy, amazing fabric.  The pockets lay flat, they are just perfection, ladies!

I also am in love with the White Go To Hoodie I am wearing.  It is also very stretchy, light and comfortable material.  Love how cute it looks with my Target jean jacket and this ZYIA-X Mesh Hat.



Next up are the amazing Gray Ombre Amazing Seamless Hi-Rise Legging.  You are sure to get so many compliments on these leggings!!  I am wearing it here with the Copper Charged Tank.  This tank is made with copper lining technology to block nasty odors.


I have it on here with the Black Go To T.  This is the softest material and has such a flattering fit.  I like that the sleeves are a little longer and the hemline is also nice that it is not a straight across boxy cut. 

And, finally, my FAVORITE legging, the Black Pocket Light n' Tight Hi-Rise Capris 2.  These are the softest legging and they have the right amount of compression to hug everything in and smooth it all out! I mean, what more could we ask for in a miracle legging!?! <3  They have released these in new colors as well.  The are amazing!




Like what you see here?  It's so easy to get a few girlfriends together and host an online party to earn up to $150 in free clothing and up to four 50% off items!  This is why I love that this is a direct sales business.  Lulu and Athleta have never given me free clothes for sharing my love of their pants with friends. :)

If you, too, have a dream of working from home in your yoga pants, while creating an additional stream of income to help pay for clothes, kids activities, sports, etc., then I would love to talk to you about the business opportunity with ZYIA.  


1 comment