Powered by Blogger.

From KC to Colorado




This is exciting!  My first Blog Post!!!  This has been a long time coming.  I have wanted to start a blog for many years, I just didn't have the time.  

We recently moved from  Kansas City to Colorado and I am now in a new town where I know only a handful of people!  We moved in December and it is kind of hard to get out and meet new people in the middle of Winter.  Oh, and I also work from home, so that is another challenge to meeting new people.  So, I thought, why not start my blog now and document our move and our new experiences in our new town - while incorporating all of the other things I love, such as Fashion, Fitness and Food.  

My family is so excited to be here.  We love the mountains and all that Colorado has to offer in terms of exploration and physical fitness.  We are excited to explore all the amazing healthy food that is so readily available here!

We moved from our home in Kansas at the end of October and moved in with my in-laws for 2 months, until our new house was ready.  We had so many great memories in our last house.  It was the house where we brought our baby home, he learned to walk, talk (well, everything there)!  


We loved our neighbors, which really made it hard to leave.


We moved in the week of Christmas, so it made for a new and exciting Holiday season! 




Excited for new Holiday traditions!


And, excited to be closer to my sweet little niece!! Can't wait to do ALL the girlie things!


I am adjusting to working from home...and how to dress!  I LOVE clothes, but am really struggling with my new "at home" style. 


Thank you for stopping by...and please check back in often.  We are setting in, and I plan on sharing our new house tour here soon!  



No comments